What questions did I not answer?
Computer Disconnects From Internet randomly
Hey, my PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. This is infuriating and I've been looking for a solution for about a month to no avail. This needs to be fixed as it online PC gaming unplayable. I can't stream either since the stream cuts out. This is definitely NOT an internet issue since it ONLY happens to the PC, no other devices. All answers blaming it on my internet will be ignored.
I used to have another PC and it didn't have this issue strangely. But literally as soon as I opened up my new PC, this issue started.
I've done a lot of searching and pretty much tried every single option under the sun which includes:
Turning off 'allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' on my network adapter
Turning off IPV6 addresses
Restarting the PC
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-04-29T04:33:15+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-04-29T00:34:13+00:00 Hello,
Maybe but you do not answer my questions
-
Anonymous
2019-04-29T00:31:42+00:00 I've already tried the steps shown in the link here.
-
Anonymous
2019-04-28T23:33:35+00:00 Alright, so I've tried step 3 and it didn't work. For step 4, again four of those weren't in the scheduler at all.
I already tried 2 and 1 as mentioned earlier.
-
Anonymous
2019-04-28T19:04:47+00:00 For Step 4: I am missing the following services:
- Automatic configuration of wired networks (dot3svc)
- Automatic WLAN configuration (WlanSvc)
- UPnP host device (upnphost)
- Publication of function detection resource (FDResPub)
I have tried step 3 and will restart now.
EDIT:
Patricia.Guenot, my antivirus is Windows Defender. For some reason I kept getting an error when trying to reply to your post.
My PC is this.
Windows 10 1809