Hello!
I've already tried the troubleshooter, and no issues were found.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey, my PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. This is infuriating and I've been looking for a solution for about a month to no avail. This needs to be fixed as it online PC gaming unplayable. I can't stream either since the stream cuts out. This is definitely NOT an internet issue since it ONLY happens to the PC, no other devices. All answers blaming it on my internet will be ignored.
I used to have another PC and it didn't have this issue strangely. But literally as soon as I opened up my new PC, this issue started.
I've done a lot of searching and pretty much tried every single option under the sun which includes:
Turning off 'allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' on my network adapter
Turning off IPV6 addresses
Restarting the PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello!
I've already tried the troubleshooter, and no issues were found.
Uninstalling my Wi-Fi card and reinstalling it seems risky. I have decided to buy a Wi-Fi extender with an Ethernet port. When it arrives in the mail, I will use it to see if my computer stays connected through an Ethernet cable.
If it's a Wi-Fi card issue, this is a cheap and efficient way to go around that, I just need to hope the Ethernet stuff is working too.
I'm sorry, but this is in a language I do not understand. This is in Spanish.
Hello,
Try to perform Network Reset:
Let us know if this helps!
Hi, I'm an independent consultant willing to help.
Thanks for posting your query.
Follow the steps below to solve your problem, a network.
A. Execute Internet connections / Troubleshoot network problems
Windows key + i> Update and security> Troubleshoot>
B. Go to the following Microsoft help link and execute the steps there.
https: //support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741 / ...
Be attentive to solve your problem.
Cordially
cristhian