I done alll waht you said last week and the problem went away and now it is back. Will I need to do this every week as I have a life. Can I down grade to win 7 or shall I pirate a copy as I should have to pay twice considering it is a fualt with the OS not my PC
Win 10 freezing my brand new PC
Hi,
I ahve just spent over a thousand pounds on a new PC and it keeps freezing randomly no matter what I am doing! It is NOT a hardware issue it is Windows 10! I have a 4 year old PC that is running win 7 and it has no issues what so ever never has it crashed due to the operating system. I am a gamer so random crashes makes this PC a expensive brick and I do not know what to do maybe I will install windows 7 or look into another OS that actually works because win10 is useless to me I shouldnt have to run troubleshooting on a PC every few days in 2019 the community didnt ask for a new OS people was happy with win 7 but we are being fored to use a broken OS.
I will be looking into an alternative OS that works.
Avoid win10 it is garbage.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2019-04-03T19:35:51+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-04-03T19:38:16+00:00 I would rather an out dated OS that works than a new OS with features I didnt ask for and a PC that crashes every week where I need to troubleshoot for hours to fix only for it to return the following week. I never had this issue with win7 ever. I want to use my PC now but I need to sit here for hours troubleshooting.
-
Anonymous
2019-04-03T19:42:56+00:00 Give the Clean Install a chance because no one who has closely followed the Clean install I linked above has come back with further problems that I have seen.
You can also do the automated Fresh Start which is the next best thing.
-
Anonymous
2019-04-03T19:44:34+00:00 So every time there is a new windows 10 update I will need to do a clean install? That seems like you all do not know what you are talking about just think about what you are saying I have win 10 so maybe it is an outdated version although I have checked for updates then you all tell me to do a fresh install seems stupid to me.
-
Anonymous
2019-04-03T20:06:36+00:00 Take a screenshot of the system summary window then post in a reply here.
Sounds like you have a custom built configuration.