This is starting to sound like potentially the motherboard might be defective and you need to get it replaced.
If you are up to the task, you could download and install a copy of Ubuntu Linux and monitor if its stable or also crashes.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I ahve just spent over a thousand pounds on a new PC and it keeps freezing randomly no matter what I am doing! It is NOT a hardware issue it is Windows 10! I have a 4 year old PC that is running win 7 and it has no issues what so ever never has it crashed due to the operating system. I am a gamer so random crashes makes this PC a expensive brick and I do not know what to do maybe I will install windows 7 or look into another OS that actually works because win10 is useless to me I shouldnt have to run troubleshooting on a PC every few days in 2019 the community didnt ask for a new OS people was happy with win 7 but we are being fored to use a broken OS.
I will be looking into an alternative OS that works.
Avoid win10 it is garbage.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is starting to sound like potentially the motherboard might be defective and you need to get it replaced.
If you are up to the task, you could download and install a copy of Ubuntu Linux and monitor if its stable or also crashes.
I will try that tommorow this is beyond a joke the crashes are becoming more frequent
I tired that still crashes and they are becoming more frequent i really do not know what to do i have tried everything
I'd quit for the day because being tired and frustrated will work against you.
Have you been able to create the WIndows 10 bootable media (on your other PC if necessary) and try to boot it? If it doesn't crash while booting the media then you'll know it isn't likely a hardware issue.
Then follow this Clean Install which should get you past all difficulties as it has hundreds of thousands of others who have followed the steps in this link and never come back to report another problem: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...
Did you try swapping out the RAM sticks to see if you could use that to determine if one of the modules might be defective?