RIGHT! I have manage to reinsttall windows 10 and it is not crashing nomore but i have no internet via ether cable I do not know my wifi password so cannot update the drivers to make it work please anyone with a fix help me i am so close to getting a hammer and smahng this piece of **** windows 10 pc up!
Win 10 freezing my brand new PC
Hi,
I ahve just spent over a thousand pounds on a new PC and it keeps freezing randomly no matter what I am doing! It is NOT a hardware issue it is Windows 10! I have a 4 year old PC that is running win 7 and it has no issues what so ever never has it crashed due to the operating system. I am a gamer so random crashes makes this PC a expensive brick and I do not know what to do maybe I will install windows 7 or look into another OS that actually works because win10 is useless to me I shouldnt have to run troubleshooting on a PC every few days in 2019 the community didnt ask for a new OS people was happy with win 7 but we are being fored to use a broken OS.
I will be looking into an alternative OS that works.
Avoid win10 it is garbage.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2019-04-05T23:13:15+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-04-05T20:37:39+00:00 Well it is totally bricked now and wont reset i guess that is problem solved ill just send it back and stick with win7 if that is out of date i stall linux or join apple because win10 just broke my pc if the company dont take it back im left with an expensive door stop.
-
Anonymous
2019-04-05T20:22:59+00:00 Now my HDD dirve isnt registering all my files from it have gone!
I tried to reset my PC got stuck on 10% for hours restarted PC had those crash errors done a system restore and now my HDD drive isnt connected its showing up but when I click it i get the option to format it problem after problem with win10 no options they offer work just make it worse
-
Anonymous
2019-04-05T20:13:22+00:00 Just done a system restore back to 5pm today and it has stopped crashing. It has to be Windows 10 what is going on
-
Anonymous
2019-04-05T20:04:54+00:00 Pc is totally dead now everytime i start it and log onto desktop i windows it blue screens and i am getting errors:
SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
OR
SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
These are new errors since following your instructions i am trying a system restore now
I tried making a usb via windows media tool on my other win7 pc but now it doesnt reconise usb stick and i cannot format it so trying to make one on my win10 corrupted my usb stick as it was working before.
I dont know what to do