:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Anonymous
2018-12-08T04:47:30+00:00

I have a problem when I started using a new graphics card gts 750ti restarts my computer and shows: (Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA does not always write PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, but this is most often written, also This also shows when I restart my computer, when I remove the graphics from the computer I do not have this problem, I tried with a new graphics card, I still have a problem, do you have any solution? thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T12:07:32+00:00

    I do, what do you think is not a motherboard or power problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T13:17:19+00:00

    Error code says "collecting some error info, then we 'll restart for you" also says 100% complete .  Do I just wait as it appears nothing is happening or do I do something?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T15:05:21+00:00

    I suggest you to Run memory test for at least 8 passes, prefarably Overnight.

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...

    If you have a DDR4 RAM, use MemTest86 rather than MemTest86+

    https://www.memtest86.com/

    When the test completes post back the Image(You can use your phone's camera).

    Disclaimer:

    There are links to non-Microsoft websites which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T15:11:46+00:00

    Through minidumps, it is not coming out. However, you can try to update BIOS, Display Drivers and Network drivers and see. You have already undertaken standard steps for Power.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-12-09T07:29:42+00:00

    I did it, I still have a problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments