Hi,
I get the item isn't found. Are you sure you shared it?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a problem when I started using a new graphics card gts 750ti restarts my computer and shows: (Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA does not always write PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, but this is most often written, also This also shows when I restart my computer, when I remove the graphics from the computer I do not have this problem, I tried with a new graphics card, I still have a problem, do you have any solution? thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
I get the item isn't found. Are you sure you shared it?
I do not know what the problem is when I get the graphic I do not have a problem and I know that the graphic is correct, I tried it with another https://1drv.ms/u/s!AszrGIm2cM6CeiGMHDm96qaa5r4
A. Analysis Results
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
IMAGE_NAME: CLASSPNP.SYS
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
IMAGE_NAME: CLFS.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WdFilter.sys
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe
B. Third Party Drivers
None
C. Recommendations
Only Windows drivers are coming no third party driver.
Windows Key+i > Update & security > Check for updates and update your Windows
Windows is updated
Had you enabled driver verifier?