This is Event Viewer https://1drv.ms/u/s!AszrGIm2cM6Cc044SE3vM7pc7u4
:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
I have a problem when I started using a new graphics card gts 750ti restarts my computer and shows: (Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA does not always write PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, but this is most often written, also This also shows when I restart my computer, when I remove the graphics from the computer I do not have this problem, I tried with a new graphics card, I still have a problem, do you have any solution? thanks
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-12-08T06:58:55+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-12-08T06:59:13+00:00 This is Event Viewer https://1drv.ms/u/s!AszrGIm2cM6Cc044SE3vM7pc7u4
-
Anonymous
2018-12-08T07:09:19+00:00 The only thing suspicious is IObit. Can you uninstall it and see whether it helps?
-
Anonymous
2018-12-08T07:14:56+00:00 I removed the iobit I think that it is not a problem, in the device manager just by clicking on the show hidden devices under the display adapter I noticed that the driver for the integrated graphic radeon was not deleted and I deleted it maybe that's the problem?
-
Anonymous
2018-12-08T07:15:13+00:00 I removed the iobit I think that it is not a problem, in the device manager just by clicking on the show hidden devices under the display adapter I noticed that the driver for the integrated graphic radeon was not deleted and I deleted it maybe that's the problem?