I tried that about a month ago and did not help me
:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
I have a problem when I started using a new graphics card gts 750ti restarts my computer and shows: (Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA does not always write PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, but this is most often written, also This also shows when I restart my computer, when I remove the graphics from the computer I do not have this problem, I tried with a new graphics card, I still have a problem, do you have any solution? thanks
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-12-10T19:50:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-12-11T13:13:25+00:00 Try following. This is not on the basis of minidumps but on the basis of general experience.
- Download Intel:registered: Processor Diagnostic Tool and run it
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792...
- Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16474-prime...
- Run Memtest for at least 8 passes (preferably during night before retiring to bed) to rule our memory problems
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...
- Run HDTUNE
- Run CHKDSK. To run CKHDSK -
Type cmd in Windows Start Search box
Right click on cmd.exe > Run As Administrator
Type following and Enter to fix problems on the C: drive while you're using it, and will use as much system resources as allowed so that it will run as quickly as possible. Say Y if it says that it will start CHKDSK at next restart
chkdsk c: /r /scan /perf
Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.