:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Anonymous
2018-12-08T04:47:30+00:00

I have a problem when I started using a new graphics card gts 750ti restarts my computer and shows: (Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA does not always write PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, but this is most often written, also This also shows when I restart my computer, when I remove the graphics from the computer I do not have this problem, I tried with a new graphics card, I still have a problem, do you have any solution? thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T09:56:44+00:00

    Only event logs are there. No minidumps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T09:54:21+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T09:54:09+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T09:38:04+00:00

    I tried it all before this, maybe the real problem is the motherboard or the power supply? I do not know why when I remove the graphic I do not have this problem and I know it's not graphic because I tried two

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T09:34:56+00:00

    I tried it all before this, maybe the real problem is the motherboard or the power supply? I do not know why when I remove the graphic I do not have this problem and I know it's not graphic because I tried two

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments