:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Anonymous
2018-12-08T04:47:30+00:00

I have a problem when I started using a new graphics card gts 750ti restarts my computer and shows: (Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA does not always write PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, but this is most often written, also This also shows when I restart my computer, when I remove the graphics from the computer I do not have this problem, I tried with a new graphics card, I still have a problem, do you have any solution? thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T05:09:37+00:00

    Hi,
    We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.
    Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
    Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T05:05:48+00:00

    Components are:

    Motherboard asus m5a78l-m lx3

    R memory Kingston Kingston DDR3 8GB 1866MHz HyperX Fury Black CL10

    Power supply frontier 550W

    Graphics card asus ge force gtx 750ti 2gb

    Processor amd fx 6300

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments