:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Anonymous
2018-12-08T04:47:30+00:00

I have a problem when I started using a new graphics card gts 750ti restarts my computer and shows: (Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA does not always write PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, but this is most often written, also This also shows when I restart my computer, when I remove the graphics from the computer I do not have this problem, I tried with a new graphics card, I still have a problem, do you have any solution? thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-11T13:13:25+00:00

    Try following. This is not on the basis of minidumps but on the basis of general experience.

    1. Download Intel:registered: Processor Diagnostic Tool and run it

    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792...

    1. Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16474-prime...

    1. Run Memtest for at least 8 passes (preferably during night before retiring to bed) to rule our memory problems

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...

    1. Run HDTUNE

    http://www.hdtune.com/

    1. Run CHKDSK. To run CKHDSK -

    Type cmd in Windows Start Search box

    Right click on cmd.exe > Run As Administrator

    Type following and Enter to fix problems on the C: drive while you're using it, and will use as much system resources as allowed so that it will run as quickly as possible. Say Y if it says that it will start CHKDSK at next restart

    chkdsk c: /r /scan /perf

    Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-12-10T19:50:11+00:00

    I tried that about a month ago and did not help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-12-10T12:46:39+00:00

    Were you able to clean install successfully?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-12-10T03:11:38+00:00

    I was trying to install windows by deleting all the files, and that did not help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-12-09T10:12:52+00:00

    The dump was inconclusive. I think a clean install may be a good option. Would you like to go for a clean install?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments