:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Anonymous
2018-12-08T04:47:30+00:00

I have a problem when I started using a new graphics card gts 750ti restarts my computer and shows: (Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA does not always write PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, but this is most often written, also This also shows when I restart my computer, when I remove the graphics from the computer I do not have this problem, I tried with a new graphics card, I still have a problem, do you have any solution? thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T11:15:15+00:00

    Had you enabled driver verifier?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T11:14:18+00:00

    Windows is updated

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T11:11:11+00:00

    A. Analysis Results

    1. File Name: 120818-9843-01.dmp

    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

    IMAGE_NAME: CLASSPNP.SYS

    1. File Name: 120818-10093-01.dmp

    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)

    IMAGE_NAME: CLFS.SYS

    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WdFilter.sys

    1. File Name: 120818-10671-01.dmp

    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)

    IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

    1. File Name: 120818-10875-01.dmp

    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)

    IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

    *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys

    1. File Name: 120818-13250-01.dmp

    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)

    IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

    B. Third Party Drivers

    None

    C. Recommendations

    Only Windows drivers are coming no third party driver.

    Windows Key+i > Update & security > Check for updates and update your Windows

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T11:00:19+00:00

    I do not know what the problem is when I get the graphic I do not have a problem and I know that the graphic is correct, I tried it with another https://1drv.ms/u/s!AszrGIm2cM6CeiGMHDm96qaa5r4

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-12-08T10:55:44+00:00

    Hi,

    I get the item isn't found. Are you sure you shared it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments