I went into the safemode and came out of the safemode by restarting the computer, then when I came out of the safemode I again restarted the computer once more and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
I have a problem when I started using a new graphics card gts 750ti restarts my computer and shows: (Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA does not always write PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, but this is most often written, also This also shows when I restart my computer, when I remove the graphics from the computer I do not have this problem, I tried with a new graphics card, I still have a problem, do you have any solution? thanks
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-12-08T09:28:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-12-08T09:10:55+00:00 Are you able to get into the computer? If not, get into safe mode and get me the dumps
Power ON your computer and as Windows / manufacturer's Logo appears, Power OFF - Repeat 3 times
Now your computer will go into Advanced Recovery Environment
Advanced Options > Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart
Press 4 or F4 to enable Safe Mode (5 or F5 to enable Safe Mode with Networking)
Log in once Windows starts in safe mode
See whether you able to login. If yes, come out of this and start normally.
If you are not able to boot like above, You will need to boot through a Bootable USB drive. You will need to create this on another computer which is working - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2376-create...
How to Boot from a USB Flash Drive in Windows 10 - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/21756-boot-...
Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
-
Anonymous
2018-12-08T09:06:27+00:00 When I restarted my computer 2-3 times, it stopped the code: irql_not_less_or_equa
-
Anonymous
2018-12-08T09:06:08+00:00 When I restarted my computer 2-3 times, it stopped the code: irql_not_less_or_equa
-
Anonymous
2018-12-08T08:46:45+00:00 This time cause of was due to power. There can be several causes but to start with, you can try following. Please try these options one by one and check after each option.
- Troubleshoot Power
Type troubleshoot in Cortana Search > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down > Click Power > Run the troubleshooter > Follow on-screen direction.
- Restore Default for Power Settings
Windows Key+I > System > Power & sleep > Click Additional power settings to open Power options > Click Change Plan Settings > Click Restore default settings for this plan
- Disable Fast Startup
Reach to Power options as in previous step > Click Choose what the power buttons do > Click Change settings that are currently unavailable > Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup > Click Save changes
- Uninstall / Install Battery Driver (Only for laptops)
Shut down your computer > Detach power chord > Remove battery (if fixed no need to remove) > Attach power chord > Reboot your computer
Windows Key+X > Device Manager > Expand Batteries > Right-click Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System > Uninstall > Shutdown the computer > Remove the power chord > Attach your battery > Attach your power chord > Reboot the computer to automatically install the driver