Windows 10 stuck att boot logo

Anonymous
2018-11-29T10:36:27+00:00

Hi i just turned my pc from sleep it didnt turn on so i restarted it and now it wont boot it gets to winows logo and stands there nothing happens

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-11-29T19:10:52+00:00

Thanks for the video! it just stops right away doesn't it...

I'm going to keep digging on this end. Again, I'm feeling like it's a piece of hardware. I think it'd be a good idea to see if you reach out to the manufacturer to see what they say as well. They may have some insight on this.

  • C

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-29T16:32:56+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-11-29T16:59:28+00:00

    try it,  I solved own pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments