Windows 10 stuck att boot logo

Anonymous
2018-11-29T10:36:27+00:00

Hi i just turned my pc from sleep it didnt turn on so i restarted it and now it wont boot it gets to winows logo and stands there nothing happens

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-11-29T19:10:52+00:00

Thanks for the video! it just stops right away doesn't it...

I'm going to keep digging on this end. Again, I'm feeling like it's a piece of hardware. I think it'd be a good idea to see if you reach out to the manufacturer to see what they say as well. They may have some insight on this.

  • C

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-29T11:08:33+00:00

    I don’t want to pass the buck, but I think giving the place you purchased the PC from a shout is your best option. If you can, find the hardware diagnostics and take a pic of that, as they may ask to see it. (Or, if they are like HP, they’ll have you do troubleshooting via the phone to prove it’s dead)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-29T11:06:55+00:00

    With everything you’re telling me, it absolutely feels like a hardware issue. I was hoping you could run the hardware diagnostics if you had any... but I think you’re on the right path. If it’s freezing outside the OS (Ex. Booting to media) it’s probably a piece of hardware. Bad ram, motherboard, or yes, the SSD.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-11-29T11:06:28+00:00

    Amd radeon 7 1700x

    asus b450-f gaming

    Asus radeon rx 580 and

    Corsair vengeace rgb pro

    Yes it is under warranty

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-29T11:03:31+00:00

    When i try to boot from usb drive windows instalation is gets stuck same .can it be ssd?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments