You mean this, I figured you only need non-Microsoft drivers.
Error 0xc0000005
I am experiencing error 0xc0000005 on Uplay ,Origin & Battle.net i have tried reinstalling, i also reinstalled all the redistributables & i also reinstalled windows but i get the same error.
I need help.
My Specs:
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5 3470S
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
HDD: western digital 320+640 GB
GPU: Zotac GTX 650 Ti Boost Edition
Mother Board: Gigabyte Super 4 (GA-H61M-D2-B3) (rev. 1.0)
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-11-13T17:43:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-11-13T17:52:41+00:00 Continue with Windows driver verifier for 48 hours and if there are no bsod then turn off the tool.
-
Anonymous
2018-11-13T17:58:26+00:00 Well i'll try my best to not get my pc powered off in 48 hours.
-
Anonymous
2018-11-15T04:32:00+00:00 Results for Memtest 86+ (if images take too much time to load use this zip. Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoMwTCHO0XRvknhiO7myU7cA9bCU )
RAM 1:
RAM 2:
-
Anonymous
2018-11-16T16:19:27+00:00 I was able to run the verifier for 30 hours without any BSOD but due to power outage was not able to complete 48 hours should i send you any logs for the 30 hours.