Error 0xc0000005

Anonymous
2018-11-07T05:33:04+00:00

I am experiencing error 0xc0000005 on Uplay ,Origin & Battle.net i have tried reinstalling, i also reinstalled all the redistributables & i also reinstalled windows but i get the same error.

I need help.

My Specs:

OS: Windows 10 64-bit 

CPU: Intel Core i5 3470S 

RAM: 8 GB DDR3 

HDD: western digital 320+640 GB

GPU: Zotac GTX 650 Ti Boost Edition

Mother Board: Gigabyte Super 4 (GA-H61M-D2-B3) (rev. 1.0)

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-07T07:26:33+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Vijay A. Verma 104.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-11-07T07:02:42+00:00

    DCOM errors are very common. Hence, this is not the cause.

    Can you upload entire Event Log from your computer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-11-07T06:59:27+00:00

    I think this might be the cause : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoMwTCHO0XRvkj2KSn1X1PunA\_vH

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-07T06:29:10+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Vijay A. Verma 104.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-11-07T06:19:36+00:00

    Yes, I meant this. But this doesn't have anything worthwhile. Give me log preceding few minutes this event. Some other event may be forcing this crash.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments