Hey man this dont help
Thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I can't play any video or audio and I get the above message when I try to play Youtube video. Rebooting temporarily resolves the problem.
______________________________________
Hey everyone! I found a fix. Are you all using an adblocker? That turned out to be the problem. I did not get the error again after whitelisting Youtube. However, I renabled it because reloading the page and getting back to where I was before was faster than watching a 0:05-0:30 ad. At the beginning. Maybe twice. Then in the middle. And one at the end. PLEASE TRY THIS BEFORE POSTING A REPLY. xd
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hey man this dont help
Thanks
After updating my BIOS on my Dell Inspiron 7000 I had one more error message but not had one since. That was about a week ago and I was having them daily prior to that.
Anyone's problem fixed??
I'm worried about costs of even bringing it to the shop.
After I updated my BIOS I had the error again but only once. In the last two weeks it hasn't happened again so maybe updating the BIOS was the fix it needed. Was getting the error multiple times a day
Dell XPS 13 here. Same issues. Hoping for a response.