I just get it when netflix is on, so I close the app
Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.
I can't play any video or audio and I get the above message when I try to play Youtube video. Rebooting temporarily resolves the problem.
______________________________________
Hey everyone! I found a fix. Are you all using an adblocker? That turned out to be the problem. I did not get the error again after whitelisting Youtube. However, I renabled it because reloading the page and getting back to where I was before was faster than watching a 0:05-0:30 ad. At the beginning. Maybe twice. Then in the middle. And one at the end. PLEASE TRY THIS BEFORE POSTING A REPLY. xd
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2019-04-18T17:44:20+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-04-18T14:33:03+00:00 Is your problem already solved? I have the same..
-
Anonymous
2019-04-15T11:45:41+00:00 I've also been facing this issue and have had my motherboard replaced by Dell. I have followed all the guides previously posted including trying to rollback audio drivers (not possible as this is a new laptop).
I have noticed I am on Windows 1803 with the current version at 1809. I'm now updating to 1809 to see if this resolves the issue. Problem is I have to restart for changes to take effect so I won't know if they have worked for days/weeks potentially.
-
Anonymous
2019-04-15T11:41:53+00:00 Can't visit because we are faced with a "Audio renderer error" ...
-
Anonymous
2019-04-12T15:28:10+00:00