I'm very surprised that such an annoying issue is not sorted yet!
Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.
I can't play any video or audio and I get the above message when I try to play Youtube video. Rebooting temporarily resolves the problem.
______________________________________
Hey everyone! I found a fix. Are you all using an adblocker? That turned out to be the problem. I did not get the error again after whitelisting Youtube. However, I renabled it because reloading the page and getting back to where I was before was faster than watching a 0:05-0:30 ad. At the beginning. Maybe twice. Then in the middle. And one at the end. PLEASE TRY THIS BEFORE POSTING A REPLY. xd
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-08-08T17:08:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-07-29T04:55:25+00:00 tkank you
-
Anonymous
2019-07-29T03:08:30+00:00 I have I lost my subwoolfer