Okay I had run Driver Verifier again and had crashed.
Here are my new files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QZaVfqWVO\_PSIRMCUciqkvUEJxXiinyS/view?usp=sharing
This time the error pointed to Wudfpf.sys
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently bought a used Asus Z370-A motherboard and processor and noticed I've been getting reoccuring "BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal", once with Watchdog Violation, and once with Kmode Exception Not Handled.
I believe this is a driver issue with my PCI-e express cards but it could also be an issue with my motherboard.
Can anyone take a look at my DMP file and let me know which it might be?
Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Okay I had run Driver Verifier again and had crashed.
Here are my new files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QZaVfqWVO\_PSIRMCUciqkvUEJxXiinyS/view?usp=sharing
This time the error pointed to Wudfpf.sys
Hi Benny
Yes you can try that if you do get another BSOD, however, please note, driver verifier can product a lot of false positives and should not be turned on long term . . .
I tried installing that driver but it seems I have a later version already.
I think windows installed this version for me which is different than what I had before. I no longer have the rusb3xhc.sys driver but rather the USBXHCI.SYS driver.
Shall I go ahead and retry the driver verifier tool to see if I BSOD again?
Hi Benny, try this download fro the Intel Web page:
No I have other ports but I am utilizing many of them and I would prefer to be able to use this extra PCI-e USB expansion card.