Okay I will run this when I sleep.
I have two 8GB Ram sticks. They are positioned in two specialized slots to be utilized under dual channel mode.
How should I configure them before I run the mem test?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently bought a used Asus Z370-A motherboard and processor and noticed I've been getting reoccuring "BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal", once with Watchdog Violation, and once with Kmode Exception Not Handled.
I believe this is a driver issue with my PCI-e express cards but it could also be an issue with my motherboard.
Can anyone take a look at my DMP file and let me know which it might be?
Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Okay I will run this when I sleep.
I have two 8GB Ram sticks. They are positioned in two specialized slots to be utilized under dual channel mode.
How should I configure them before I run the mem test?
I would suggest you to Run memory test for at least 8 passes, prefarably Overnight.
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...
If you have a DDR4 RAM, use MemTest86 rather than MemTest86+
When the test completes post back the Image(You can use your phone's camera).
Disclaimer:
This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.
Okay I lost the MEMORY.DMP file after using Windows's clean up temporary files. I will have to wait until the next time I crash and upload them DMP file.
Is there anything I should do in the mean time?
Okay I just encountered the Blue Screen again with the same IRQL Not Less or Equal.
I checked my mini dump directory and there is not a newly created file.
There is a newly created MEMORY.DMP that was created that I am uploading now
Which windbg command had displayed epfwwfp.sys ESET?