Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal Windows 10

Anonymous
2018-11-12T10:20:38+00:00

I recently bought a used Asus Z370-A motherboard and processor and noticed I've been getting reoccuring "BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal", once with Watchdog Violation, and once with Kmode Exception Not Handled.

I believe this is a driver issue with my PCI-e express cards but it could also be an issue with my motherboard.

Can anyone take a look at my DMP file and let me know which it might be?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-22T21:41:49+00:00

    Okay here is another BSOD I just encountered for IRQL fault. I'll pose the command output and the MEMORY.DMP.

    When I recover, I notice my wifi headsets hub needs to be unplugged and replugged to work. I have an Astro A50.

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OYPvF4P99Cn2izr2NJOCZKP8v9AhxNYP

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=14QBJa1oMJ-1lOonRHT9UgTWD5LhQ3L\_J

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-22T21:14:38+00:00

    Please post a share link for the zip of the administrative command prompt commands with each BSOD.

    For each BSOD:

    1. Immediately run the administrative command prompt command to collect files for troubleshooting:

    copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop"&dxdiag /t %Temp%\dxdiag.txt&copy %Temp%\dxdiag.txt "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\SFdebugFiles"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\drivers.txt" &msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\installed.txt"&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\services.txt"&REM wmic startup list full /format:htable >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.html"&wmic STARTUP GET Caption, Command, User >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.txt"

    1. The files should appear on the desktop > zip > post a new share link into the thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive
    2. open file explorer > this PC > C: > in the right upper corner search for C:\windows\memory.dmp > if the file size is < 1.5 GB then zip > post a share link into the thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-11-22T19:27:25+00:00

    Here is my latest crash memory.dmp from a Page Fault In Nonpaged Area

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aT3GAqJWn2C9ZE58C4avt4kAAwoYdnhb/view?usp=sharing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. SD - IA 179.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2018-11-15T09:55:35+00:00

    Great. Please post some newer crash dump files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-11-14T23:42:31+00:00

    If there are any BSOD:

    a) run the administrative command prompt command > post a zip into the thread

    b) open file explorer > this PC > C: > in the right upper corner search for C:\Windows\memory.dmp > if the file size is < 1.5 GB then zip and post a share link into the thread

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments