Virus .udjvu

Anonymous
2018-12-23T10:14:35+00:00

Yesterday I was using my computer normally then suddenly a popup showed telling me that there was updates installing and I knew that it's not from Microsoft  as when I opened the source from task manger I found that it's not related to Microsoft updates so I click on end task then I tried to open Windows defender but it showed this message " page not available Your IT administrator as limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information. Then I found that a program called windows powershell is installed by itself .. Then the screen blacked out showing only this message when I tried to open Task manger " Task manger has been disabled by your administrator" 

SO I tried to restart the my computer but couldn't open start...after managing to restart by pressing the  power button for awhile to restore windows from a restore points , there was three but all failed and also repair failed so click on reset my computer but keep my files ..when it finished I found all my files "pictures , programs , pdfs, doxc, " all of it ended with this extension

.udjvu

like in the picture attached 

So How can I get my files back and open them?

"when I tried to use snap tool I didn't find it"

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-01-08T02:20:34+00:00

    ******@yahoo.com 

    Or

    ******@gmail.com 

    Really appreciate

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-01-08T02:03:31+00:00

    Thanks a lot John, please send me the program, this is my email address: moatazgamal333#gmail.com (replace # with @) as microsoft automaticly removes any email address

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-01-07T23:44:51+00:00

    SOLUCTION

    Hello, I'm from Brazil I was hacked in December and I had many problems. I worked with marriage so 16 marriages were lost, so I paid the ransom of 250 dollars. The hacker sent me the program, I was able to recover everything. Whoever wants the program leaves the email I send, of heart is true.
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. quietman7 MVP Alumni 19,830 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-12-28T20:13:19+00:00

    We have no way of knowing when or if a free decryption solution will be available. If it is, that information will be provided in the Support Topic I noted above.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-12-28T19:47:57+00:00

    Hi quietman7,

    I attach a photo for my files infected at my pc at my work , this photo is veryc small sample for my encrypted data

    Kindly acknowledge......!

    Hope to get  tools for decryption very soon .

    Thanks quietman7

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments