Virus .udjvu

Anonymous
2018-12-23T10:14:35+00:00

Yesterday I was using my computer normally then suddenly a popup showed telling me that there was updates installing and I knew that it's not from Microsoft  as when I opened the source from task manger I found that it's not related to Microsoft updates so I click on end task then I tried to open Windows defender but it showed this message " page not available Your IT administrator as limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information. Then I found that a program called windows powershell is installed by itself .. Then the screen blacked out showing only this message when I tried to open Task manger " Task manger has been disabled by your administrator" 

SO I tried to restart the my computer but couldn't open start...after managing to restart by pressing the  power button for awhile to restore windows from a restore points , there was three but all failed and also repair failed so click on reset my computer but keep my files ..when it finished I found all my files "pictures , programs , pdfs, doxc, " all of it ended with this extension

.udjvu

like in the picture attached 

So How can I get my files back and open them?

"when I tried to use snap tool I didn't find it"

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. quietman7 MVP Alumni 19,830 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2019-03-06T23:43:48+00:00

    Normalmente, quando se lida com uma infecção específica de ransomware, o decodificador (decodificador) fornecido pelos criminosos é o mesmo para todas as vítimas, mas a chave de decodificação privada da RSA (senha ou ID pessoal) é diferente e única para cada vítima.

    -  Compartilhar um decodificador fornecido por alguém que pagou o resgate com outra vítima que não pagou é inútil, já que as chaves de decodificação são diferentes para cada caso individual. A vítima que não pagou não terá sua própria chave exclusiva para entrar quando solicitada, e o decodificador não descriptografará os arquivos sem inserir a chave correta.

    -  Compartilhar a chave de descriptografia, senha ou ID pessoal com outra vítima que não pagou o resgate não funcionará, pois essas chaves são geradas aleatoriamente, exclusivas para cada vítima, e não podem ser usadas para descriptografar os arquivos criptografados de outra pessoa.

    Na verdade, como as chaves são únicas para cada vítima, o decifrador do criminoso pode corromper completamente os arquivos se você digitar a chave errada com alguns tipos de ransomware. Além disso, não há garantia de que o decodificador fornecido pelos criminosos funcionará corretamente e, em alguns casos, usar um decodificador incorreto ou incorreto (um destinado a outro tipo de ransomware) pode causar dano adicional ou corrupção de arquivos.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-03-06T23:03:23+00:00

    Amigo, também sou do Brasil. Teria como você me envia esse programa tbm? Os nossos foram foram foram criptografados :(

    Muito obrigado pela ajuda.

    nebbering_gunsnroses#hotmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. quietman7 MVP Alumni 19,830 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2019-01-31T12:14:35+00:00

    Please read the first page of the STOP (DJVU) Ransomware Support Topic for a summary of this infection, it's variants and possible decryption solutions with instructions (including what to do if the decrypter does not work) AND the ***IMPORTANT: @ ALL VICTIMS.... note at the top. "Before asking questions...PLEASE READ these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)."

    You need to post any questions or the required required information in that topic. If you have followed those instructors and need further assistance or the decryptor did not work, then you still need to ask for help in the above support topic. I cannot assist you here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-01-31T09:54:35+00:00

    Hi, Could you please someone help to decrypt the files which are infected by ransomware and not able to open anything. Somehow i got success in removing malware but not able to open encrypted data. please find the below personal and help me to get files back.

    Personal ID: 6se9RaIxXF9m70zWmx7nL3bVRp691w4SNY8UCir0

    Thank you so much in advance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. quietman7 MVP Alumni 19,830 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2019-01-17T12:23:47+00:00

    I have written a summary with all known STOPDecrypter supported variants and links to all instructions can be found on the first page of the STOP Ransomware Support Topic. If anyone needs help with using the decryptor or has encountered issues, please post in that topic and Demonslay335 (aka Michael Gillespie) will assist you.

    Please be patient. We are inundated with support requests and it may take some time to get assistance or a reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments