How can I get Grageband for Windows?

Anonymous
2018-11-03T18:56:10+00:00

Hello friends,

I am a music developer and I need Garageband For Windows for some technical use. Can anyone provide me or tell the method how can I get Garageband for windows for free. That would be a great help!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-03T20:11:48+00:00

    Hello Dan,

    Unfortunately, GarageBand is not available for Windows, that's proprietary to Apple and their iOS and macOS devices. For what it's worth, you can endeavor on using virtualization like VMware (paid) or VirtualBox (free) but I doubt the legality of it, so tread carefully and do some research.

    If you have an iPhone on hand, GarageBand on there is also free. Hopefully even the mobile version may be attuned to your specific needs, sometimes it comes with the phone or you have to install it from the App Store.

    If you have a question about anything I've said here, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to clear anything up or help you further. Good luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments