Transferring data from eMMC C: Drive to a Seagate Backup USB Drive - the computer won't boot without a Windows 10 USB stick

Anonymous
2018-12-03T14:46:47+00:00

I'm trying to recover data from an unbootable laptop with a eMMC drive. I can now see the drive and wish to copy it to my Seagate Backup Drive, but I have no mouse.

the Ctl + C & Ctrl + V from C: to Seagate do not operate. Also when I opened up te C: Drive it did not list all files :

How do I copy the C: Drive onto my Seagate Backup USB Drive?

And then how do I see the files that must be there but are not listed?

If you can answer in part I would be grateful.

Transferring data from eMMC  C: Drive to a Seagate Backup USB Drive - the computer won't boot without a Windows 10 USB stick

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-07T12:38:07+00:00

    Then I tried this:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-12-07T12:36:09+00:00

    I did try the above but I got this:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-12-07T12:19:58+00:00

    I have been able to link up the mouse and the Seagate Drive on the hub.  

    But when I copy the C: drive - I did this via the command prompt using many / letters all it did was copy the boot up USB on to the Seagate backup drive.

    A:  How can I get the drive to be picked up to get it to copy?

    or

    B:  I have this screen in front of me.  What can I safely do to get Windows to work without losing any data or programs?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-12-03T19:15:02+00:00

    Okay let me know how you make out

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-12-03T17:27:09+00:00

    Hi,

    Good luck with.. Let us know how it goes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments