I've been advised by Microsoft on facebook to ask the community here. I find your reply weird as it does not sound to come from Microsoft. I need a solution, not this.
Transferring data from eMMC C: Drive to a Seagate Backup USB Drive - the computer won't boot without a Windows 10 USB stick
I'm trying to recover data from an unbootable laptop with a eMMC drive. I can now see the drive and wish to copy it to my Seagate Backup Drive, but I have no mouse.
the Ctl + C & Ctrl + V from C: to Seagate do not operate. Also when I opened up te C: Drive it did not list all files :
How do I copy the C: Drive onto my Seagate Backup USB Drive?
And then how do I see the files that must be there but are not listed?
If you can answer in part I would be grateful.
Transferring data from eMMC C: Drive to a Seagate Backup USB Drive - the computer won't boot without a Windows 10 USB stick
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2018-12-03T14:55:28+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more