I am here for 48 hours so if in case BSOD happens let us know.
If not, please start a new thread :)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm getting frequent blue screens on my Windows 10 64bit install. Here's my sad tale:
I upgraded from Win 7 32 bit to Win 10 64 bit, but found my Intel H67 chipset wasn't getting 64 bit drivers... so in order to keep using my i7-2600 2nd gen Intel CPU and other bits I upgraded to a Z77 chipset motherboard.
I wasn't sure how Windows 10 would handle the board swap. It was a valiant struggle I'm sure, but the change was unstable. So I started loading drivers from the motherboard mfg. That helped somewhat but still getting some blue screens. So I've attached my minidumps and sysinfo. Thank you for your help!
minidumps and sysinfo: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArNe4-q6Tz36hh7uTSzgvsAR4YgY
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am here for 48 hours so if in case BSOD happens let us know.
If not, please start a new thread :)
Thank you for your direction Sumit,
I used DDU in Safe Mode to uninstall the graphics drivers. It also uninstalled GeForce Experience. I went to my card mfg website (EVGA) to install the latest drivers for Win 10 64 bit.
I rebooted even though it didn't ask for a reboot. The system has only been up for a few minutes and unfortunately I have to go work offsite today so I may not be able to report back on the success until later today or tomorrow.
No blue screen yet...
Below is the analysis result -
File Name: 102518-7015-01.dmp
BugCheck 7F
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LHidFilt.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LMouFilt.Sys
File Name: 102518-6125-01.dmp
BugCheck 1E
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LMouFilt.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LHidFilt.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LEqdUsb.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
File Name: 102518-5921-01.dmp
BugCheck 7F
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LMouFilt.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LEqdUsb.Sys
File Name: 102518-5843-01.dmp
BugCheck 7F
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Driver Name: nvlddmkm.sys - nVidia graphics driver
Driver Date: 1-Oct-2018
Driver Name: LHidFilt.Sys - Logitech SetPoint HID Filter Driver
Driver Date: 3-Apr-2018
Driver Name: LMouFilt.Sys - Logitech SetPoint HID Filter Driver
Driver Date: 3-Apr-2018
Driver Name: LEqdUsb.Sys - Logitech SetPoint Unifying KMDF USB Filter
Driver Date: 3-Apr-2018
Recommendation
Related to your graphics driver
Completely remove everything of Graphics driver using DDU and install the newest copy of the driver available.
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dri...
You can head to either the card manufacturer or device manufacturer to get the newest driver.
Let us know if you require any assistance.