Can't Add Gmail Account To Windows 10 Mail App (Error code: 0x8000000b)

Anonymous
2018-09-20T23:44:51+00:00

Hello,

I've been trying to set up my Gmail on my new Dell laptop, but keep getting error message 0x8000000b. Could someone please assist me?

Thank you.

*Modified title for accuracy*

*Original title: How do I fix Error Code: 0x8000000b?*

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-09-21T00:41:53+00:00

See what happens if you try to set it up using Advanced IMAP settings:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

54 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-12T02:41:05+00:00

    Error code: 0x8007007B

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-02T18:00:22+00:00

    Hello Sir, 

    It should be easy to use but is not. I hope that you, all folks in this it business will understand. Using a software should be easy. We, the end users, are not computer specialists. I had an android phone.. crashed and now i have an windows phone. For more than 2h im trying to move my contacts from google account.. error, eror :))) (same error on the topic)

    We, the end users have to manny fields and security tasks. Im a home user, not NSA ..lol.. i do not need tones of options and security but i need my device to work. I miss windows 98 :)).. was so logical :)).

    Best regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments