Can't Add Gmail Account To Windows 10 Mail App (Error code: 0x8000000b)

Anonymous
2018-09-20T23:44:51+00:00

Hello,

I've been trying to set up my Gmail on my new Dell laptop, but keep getting error message 0x8000000b. Could someone please assist me?

Thank you.

*Modified title for accuracy*

*Original title: How do I fix Error Code: 0x8000000b?*

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-09-21T00:41:53+00:00

See what happens if you try to set it up using Advanced IMAP settings:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

54 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-10-07T10:13:53+00:00

    See what happens if you try to set it up using Advanced IMAP settings:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for... 

    Thank your help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-08-10T18:00:37+00:00

    יש לי שגיאה שאני מנסה ליכנס לחשבון גוגל שלי דרך microsoft השגיאה 0x8000000b

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-07-18T17:48:46+00:00

    I have try many time same trouble with connect my google mail but not yahoo

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-07-18T04:06:08+00:00

    After tried so many times, finally, I solved it! Update the software and sign in.

    Thanks!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments