Can't Add Gmail Account To Windows 10 Mail App (Error code: 0x8000000b)

Anonymous
2018-09-20T23:44:51+00:00

Hello,

I've been trying to set up my Gmail on my new Dell laptop, but keep getting error message 0x8000000b. Could someone please assist me?

Thank you.

*Modified title for accuracy*

*Original title: How do I fix Error Code: 0x8000000b?*

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-09-21T00:41:53+00:00

See what happens if you try to set it up using Advanced IMAP settings:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

54 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-09-25T16:33:21+00:00

    same here.

    i have 3 google account, only one doesn't work and shows the 800000b error.

    i tried reset snd restart and everything, also tried create app password and stuff nothing works.

    please fix

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-09-25T08:06:02+00:00

    <Quoted>

    Hello,

    I've been trying to set up my Gmail on LUMIA 540 Windows 10 phone, but keep getting error message 0x8000000b. Could someone please assist me?

    <End quoted>


    I have added one gmail account and it was added successfully but when i am trying to add another this error is occurs every time. Please help.

    Thank you.


    <Edited by mod>

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-09-25T06:32:53+00:00

    I am getting the error code ox8000000b when i configure one more  Gmail account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-09-25T06:28:25+00:00

    Hi,

    Ive been having the same problem. Were you able to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments