See what happens if you try to set it up using Advanced IMAP settings:
Can't Add Gmail Account To Windows 10 Mail App (Error code: 0x8000000b)
Hello,
I've been trying to set up my Gmail on my new Dell laptop, but keep getting error message 0x8000000b. Could someone please assist me?
Thank you.
*Modified title for accuracy*
*Original title: How do I fix Error Code: 0x8000000b?*
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
54 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-05-02T18:00:22+00:00 Hello Sir,
It should be easy to use but is not. I hope that you, all folks in this it business will understand. Using a software should be easy. We, the end users, are not computer specialists. I had an android phone.. crashed and now i have an windows phone. For more than 2h im trying to move my contacts from google account.. error, eror :))) (same error on the topic)
We, the end users have to manny fields and security tasks. Im a home user, not NSA ..lol.. i do not need tones of options and security but i need my device to work. I miss windows 98 :)).. was so logical :)).
Best regards,
-
Anonymous
2020-04-12T02:41:05+00:00 Error code: 0x8007007B