Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I do?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
I am deleting that folder as we speak. It's alot of stuff it sure is taking a long time to delete
I plan on it
Hi Jason, it looks like half the data was removed so far, are you unable to delete those?
Can you just right click the N360 Backup folder and choose 'Delete'?