Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I do?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
WOW! OMG! I never knew that
Is Norton Security is the same thing as Norton 360?
Sorry Jason, no problem at all, I was offline there for a while . . .
Yes, Norton 360 seems to be part of Norton Security, if you cannot find Norton 360 on its own in the list of installed Applications
Uninstall that temporarily
Restart your PC
Delete the N360 Backup folder
The re-install Norton
Setup an incremental backup - that should be somewhere in the settings of Norton 360 . . .