Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I do?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
This thing is not allowing me to send a picture at all. And I am really getting frustrated with this
Hi Jason
How to add a screenshot . . .
Click your Start Button, type snip and hit Enter - this will open the Snipping Tool
Set Mode to Full Screen, then click New to take a screenshot
Save that file to your Desktop and close the Snipping Tool
Then in your next Post, click the second last button on the toolbar above your post to select that image and upload it to your post . . ..
Ok thanks. I will do that after I get back from lunch
Message must contain a minimum of 6 characters
This error message keeps showing up every time I try to press the Reply button to send it to you