Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I do?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
I may not have to do that, I believe it is actually working on deleting now ππππ
I want to thank you so much for your help with all of this. I greatly appreciate it very much. I don't know if I would have been able to do it on my own. You have been a life saver. Thank you
Hi Jason, glad to be of Help!