C Drive Overload

Anonymous
2018-07-10T19:08:17+00:00

I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2018-07-11T19:23:49+00:00

Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done

Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-07-11T17:17:03+00:00

    Here is the screen shot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2018-07-11T17:15:26+00:00

    Hi Jason, if you type some taxt, like here is the screenshot and then add the screenshots, does Community then accept that - perhaps there is a problem on this forum at the moment - it happens a lot . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-07-11T17:13:21+00:00

    Message must contain a minimum of 6 characters

    This error message keeps showing up every time I try to press the Reply button to send it to you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-07-11T16:01:24+00:00

    Ok thanks. I will do that after I get back from lunch

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments