Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Anonymous
2018-08-27T07:29:04+00:00

When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-09-28T11:22:23+00:00

    Does anyone know what the KB number will be for this update?  I need to know so I can block the initial release and test in a production environment.  The last thing I need is to be blindsided by the release.  Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T05:24:56+00:00

    Hi Wenzhao,

    There is currently no date set for release of Redstone 5 (version 1809)

    Microsoft rolled that version out to the slow ring on 23 August

    So, I would say it depends on how well that goes, they will then provide us with an expected release date, but as of today, there is no news . . .

    It might be released on October 2nd, 2018. Microsoft can delay the update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T05:26:09+00:00

    When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?

    It might be released on October 2nd, 2018. But Microsoft can delay the update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T10:33:03+00:00

    So there is no way for me to handle it in patch management until it is actually released and may auto install?  Does anyone see the problem with this?!  That's like implementing birth control after the baby is born :).  If I know the KB ahead of time then I can block it in my patch deployment plan.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-10-03T09:03:05+00:00

    When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?

    I'm waiting

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments