It is released on October 2nd but will be available to the general public on the 9th, patch Tuesday.
Windows 10 October 2018 Update
When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2018-10-03T09:15:23+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-10-03T09:03:05+00:00 When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?
I'm waiting
-
Anonymous
2018-10-01T10:33:03+00:00 So there is no way for me to handle it in patch management until it is actually released and may auto install? Does anyone see the problem with this?! That's like implementing birth control after the baby is born :). If I know the KB ahead of time then I can block it in my patch deployment plan.
-
Anonymous
2018-10-01T05:26:09+00:00 When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?
It might be released on October 2nd, 2018. But Microsoft can delay the update.
-
Anonymous
2018-10-01T05:24:56+00:00 Hi Wenzhao,
There is currently no date set for release of Redstone 5 (version 1809)
Microsoft rolled that version out to the slow ring on 23 August
So, I would say it depends on how well that goes, they will then provide us with an expected release date, but as of today, there is no news . . .
It might be released on October 2nd, 2018. Microsoft can delay the update.