not working sir
Display brightness at max after 1803 update
Hello!
I upgraded my laptop over the weekend to Windows 10 1803. I noticed my display was set to max brightness. I am unable to use the F keys to lower the brightness. I am also unable to change the brightness in the display settings. My drivers are all updated. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
I have a Toshiba Satellite with the Intel (R) HD Graphics.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-06-22T11:34:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-06-22T21:31:15+00:00 Finally with "Brightness fix update" it started working in Acer Timeline 4810TZ
-
Anonymous
2018-06-26T17:00:38+00:00 Finally with "Brightness fix update" it started working in Acer Timeline 4810TZ
It sure took a while for Microsoft to fix this time consuming and frustrating bug.
Lets hope the 1803 update doesn't have other strange "surprises".