What driver? The (C:) one or the (D:) one?
I used the Slim Drivers and the only update there was, was for audio speakers and whatnot then I uninstalled it.
I went through the checklist and I can't get passed the windows update error, I clicked the secondary backup if the error occurs and it's still stuck and giving me errors.
And so far so good for now. I had a random blue screen error crash but I've been good since. The loading and startup time for things are a lot slower than usual but for now, it seemed to fix the freezes whenever I started up Windows out of Safe Mode for 5-10 minutes. Been on for like 30 minutes now and no issues. But as for the mouse and keyboard after being idle freeze is unknown. I haven't tested it yet after doing all this stuff :(
But I will download the latest Media Creation Tool once the new version comes out.
The only issue I've been having now is the Windows Update not updating due to an error and my disk going out of control and being at like 100% for most of the time which I can't fix. I tried googling fixes but some of them such as the SATA controller from device manager isn't there so I can't move on to the next step but as for most of the options they gave I tried but no solution.
But as for BIOS, my BIOS is fine right?