Windows 10 - Freezing on startup after 5-10 minutes

Anonymous
2018-04-15T19:40:28+00:00

basically I just moved to a new house and came into another issue with my computer. Before, the original issue was that my computer would freeze if I go idle from the keyboard and mouse after 8-10+ minutes. Weird thing about it is that it never happened whenver I was on the game “Fortnite” main menu screen. I couldnt get any real answers for my issue.

The day I move in, I setup my computer and it worked perfectly other than the idle freezing issue. Next day, I get on and reboot my pc becuase I couldnt leave it on due to the idle freezing if I was sleeping. But I get on for 5-10 minutes opening discord, spotify, and a game and it freezes on me. I reboot the Pc and it does it the second time. 

Now I have an even worse issue. I don’t know how to fix it at all. And if I did find there issue, I wouldn’t know where to start. 

If I load the pc in Safe Mode, it works perfectly fine. Doesn’t freeze after a couple of minutes and it doesn’t freeze if I go idle either. 

I tried to factory reset my computer but by the time it reaches 40-50% it freezes and I can’t do anything to it basically. 

Also, if you can help me and solve my issue. I’ll really appreciate it. The last post I did was with a guy helping but took him 1-2 days for a reply which I need fast and detailed replys. 

He explained to me that certain things we will do but never said if I should be doing it in Normal Startup or Safe Mode. 

Please help

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Greg Carmack 24,785 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-04-15T22:31:50+00:00

    Have you expedited all Windows Updates and the other steps in the checklist I gave? http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-04-15T22:53:03+00:00

    Doing it now but I'm stuck on the windows update. There's a update and I'm getting errors and issues it won't ket me install. Gave me a error. And I downloaded from the error fix link and I got this what do I do? It said it may apply costs? 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Greg Carmack 24,785 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-04-15T22:56:59+00:00

    The message only refers to if you've set a Metered Connection to disable Updates in order to save data costs.

    I'd go ahead and run the repair it suggested.

    If that doesn't install the Update then There is a new guided walk-through from Microsoft for repairing Windows Update that leads up to resetting components if necessary: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/.... Try running that next.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-04-15T23:05:28+00:00

    Another issue after using the windows update error fix. So many issues :( 

     2018-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4093112) - Error 0x800f081f 

    After a couple minutes of waiting I got a blue screen. It has the sad face and the pc needs to restart text. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Greg Carmack 24,785 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-04-16T00:05:58+00:00

    Could be a bad driver using the driver finder that I'd never heard of. Did you get a second opinion from Slim Drivers?

    Did you complete the checklist I gave earlier? Do not skip any steps as we often find that the skipped step was the fix.

    If so then I'd do the Repair Upgrade by installing Media Creation Tool and choosing Upgrade this PC Now. This fixes most problems by reinstalling Windows over itself.

    But there is a new version coming out within days so if you can wait you'll also have the latest version installed when doing this.

    If you continue getting Blue Screen crashes then collect the crash file and post it back for analysis: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments