UYIGUYYUGU
you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-09-21T16:39:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-10-02T01:32:13+00:00 I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar
-
Anonymous
2018-10-02T01:32:50+00:00 Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar
-
Anonymous
2018-10-02T01:33:44+00:00 Do you have Discord installed? If so, I would try uninstall it to see if it resolves the problem.
I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar
-
Anonymous
2018-10-02T01:34:36+00:00 Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar