Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-08-22T17:58:30+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-08-25T18:21:30+00:00 I need this app
-
Anonymous
2018-08-31T02:22:19+00:00 Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
-
Anonymous
2018-09-15T03:55:39+00:00 entra a este link ami me sirvió mucho
-
Anonymous
2018-09-15T03:59:48+00:00 o solo descarga este archivo
1.- extraer el archivo
2.-ejecutar con windows powershell (de preferencia que seas administrador del equipo)
3.- si te pide que confirmes una ves ejecutado dale a "si a todo" (o) y esperas a que termine.
4.- cuando termine de hacer todo el proceso se va a cerrar y solo tienes que reiniciarla.
5.-listo :3
go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=619547