Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Game Medal of Honor "Allied Assault" and "Breakthrough:" wont run/
I have Windows 10
Games wont start.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Game Medal of Honor "Allied Assault" and "Breakthrough:" wont run/
I have Windows 10
Games wont start.
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
WSRESET on my computer opens a command window. It blinks for several minutes then closes. The same error message is displayed on the windows screen. I ran WSRESET again as adminstrator. Same result.
Well I really need this app to that helps me play games on ''Roblox'' and it is named'' ms gamingoverlay ''and I do not know where to find that app