you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)

Anonymous
2018-05-27T12:47:02+00:00

Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-09-15T03:55:39+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-08-31T02:22:19+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-08-25T18:21:30+00:00

    I need this app

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-08-22T17:58:30+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-08-22T17:58:17+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments