you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)

Anonymous
2018-05-27T12:47:02+00:00

Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-10-02T01:33:44+00:00

    Do you have Discord installed? If so, I would try uninstall it to see if it resolves the problem.

    I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-02T01:32:50+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-10-02T01:32:13+00:00

    I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-09-21T16:39:19+00:00

    UYIGUYYUGU

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-09-15T03:59:48+00:00

    o solo descarga este archivo

    1.- extraer el archivo

    2.-ejecutar con windows powershell (de preferencia que seas administrador del equipo)

    3.- si te pide que confirmes una ves ejecutado dale a "si a todo" (o) y esperas a que termine.

    4.- cuando termine de hacer todo el proceso se va a cerrar y solo tienes que reiniciarla.

    5.-listo :3

    go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=619547

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments