This work for me:
- Open start menu
- Find Game bar on apps list
- Right click on it > More > App Setting
- Scroll down, Click on Terminate button and Reset button
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This work for me:
it good
I am in the same situation. I am interested to see if you figured it out.
I need help
Ok i see
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar